Finish Line 7.5wt Suspension Shock Oil 16oz Botle
finish Line began with a focus on small batch production, product development, and quality control. Soon, building brand identity and expanding the Bicycle Care category became a priority. In 1990 Finish Line recognized that there was international potential for its bicycle lubricants and the company began exporting to Germany and England. Soon, the company began attending European and Asian bike shows and these efforts helped fuel additional global expansion. In recent years, Finish Line has focused on teaching cyclists how to choose and use the Finish Line lubricants, cleaners, and cleaning tools that match up best with their bikes, the conditions they ride in, and their personal commitment to bike maintenance.
- The most used cycling lubrication in the world
- Made using the highest quality ingredients.
- Greatly reduces drivetrain and bearing friction
- Premium suspension fluid formulated specifically for all oil damped bicycle forks. 100% compatible with ALL suspension designs and seals. A semi-synthetic oil formulation that has become the top choice of professionals worldwide.
- Will not thicken or thin due to changes in temperature. Low foam technology delivers consistent and predictable damping in all riding conditions. Race proven to deliver superior performance in all suspension systems.
- Combines reliability of mineral oils with durability of synthetic oils
- Race proven, good for all suspension systems and riding conditions Prevents stiction and viscosity breakdown
- Won’t foam – provides consistent and predictable damping.