Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant - 4 oz
Size:4 oz Bottle
Finish Line tubeless tire sealant is the new standard in sealant. Recognizing the limitations of available tubeless tire sealants, Finish Line went back to the drawing board to engineer an entirely different type of sealant; one that provides superior flat protection without any of the pitfalls of current sealants. Finish Line developed a non-latex, ammonia-free formulation, innovated FiberLink technology, and used Kevlar fibers to reinforce seals. This homogeneous sealant never needs shaking and will not separate. It easily cleans up with water and a rag, and is non-toxic.
- Finish Line sealant is made with fiber link technology and forms a mechanical Seal that packs tighter as you ride
- This sealant is latex and ammonia free, so it is naturally non-toxic
- Cleans up easily with water - no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims
- Dosage guide: road = 3 oz., cx/gravel = 4 oz., 26"/27.5" = 4 oz., 29" = 5 oz., fat = 8 oz.
- C02 compatible, no shaking required, effected to -10F