Fjallraven - Men's Kajka 65 Backpack
Durable, comfortable and with many features - award-winning Kajka is an advanced trekking backpack in classic Fjallraven spirit. The carrying system is designed to bear extremely heavy loads and can be adjusted to fit different body types. The wooden frame construction is unique and slashes climate emissions by 90 percent compared to aluminum, but has the same high functionality and strength.
- Vinylon F 100% Vinyl
- Perfect Fit Adjustment System allows you to adjust the backpack to the length of your back and the width of your shoulders. The hip belt provides essential support.
- Top lid with two pockets, one with key holder inside, that can be raised to fit extra gear or detached and used as a separate bag. The entire front can be opened for total access to contents.
- Large side pockets with zippers, slanted side pockets for water bottles and larger items, and hip belt pockets for smaller items. Wet & Dry compartment with internal mesh pocket keeps wet or dirty equipment separate from the rest of your contents.
- A wooden frame reduces the pack's carbon footprint, compression straps tighten down the load, and an elastic strap on the top lid for attaching a sleeping bag or jacket.
- Attachments for hiking poles or ice axes. Rain cover included. Hydration system compatible. Measures 29.9" x 13.8" x 11.0" (76 cm x 35 cm x 28 cm). Weighs 7.1 lb (3200 g). 65 L volume.