Fjällräven Travel Duffle
Backpack, duffel bag, or something in between? Splitpack is a practical travel buddy that can load up everything you need for a shorter or longer trip. Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco, it opens up with a center zipper and gear is held in two large compartments plus five small pockets. Zippered mesh covers keep things in place and make it possible to pack laundry or wet gear separately.
- EVERYDAY: The Splitpack is a backpack-duffel bag hybrid that's ideal, practical, and functional. Use it for everyday commutes or longer trips.
- FUNCTIONAL: Stash your essentials in the two main compartments with zippered mesh dividers, smaller items in the three inside mesh pockets, and quick access items in the external zippered side pockets.
- COMFORTABLE: The padded straps and padding against the back and at the ends make it sturdy and comfortable to carry. There are also webbing handles at the short ends for easy hauling.
- DURABLE: Meet the material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. It's a tougher version of the G-1000 Original you know and love, plus it's made with recycled and organic materials.
- PRACTICAL: 75 L of storage space for everything you need (and some things you don't). Measures 14.2" (36 cm) x 24.8" (63 cm) x 14.2" (36 cm). Weighs 3.4 lbs.