Gen-X Bow - RH/LH
Powerful enough for hunting, simple enough for anyone to use. The Gen-X bow helps take archery up a notch. The progressive let-off design of the new Gen-X single cam allows up to 40 lbs of draw weight to add velocity to any shot, making the Gen-X a reliable bow for seasons to come. Details: Progressive let-off design; Draw weight comes standard at 40 lbs and can be safely lowered to 25 lbs - all you need is a 3/16" hex wrench (provided) to adjust draw weight; Covers all standard draw lengths ranging between 21"-30"; Machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel; Composite limbs; Cable guard; Molded competition grip; Riser is drilled and tapped for standard accessories; progressive let-off; 35 1/2" axle-to-axle; 7 5/8" brace height. Note: Arrow rest and arrow nock are not included.
- Ready for field and range.
- Provides shooters with an easier, smoother draw cycle that delivers speed without sacrificing forgiveness or comfort.
- Compact and lightweight, this bow won’t hinder a trip to the tree stand or a day out in the field or on the range.
- The 35 ½" axle-to-axle enhances stability and precision for long-distance shooting and is legal for whitetail deer hunting in most states.
- Includes a machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel, sturdy composite limbs and high-strength bowstrings – all made in the USA.