Genesis Pro Bow - LH Black/Chrome
While still a zero let-off design, the Genesis Pro lets archers customize their draw length and adjusts up to 25 lbs of draw weight. Our draw stop cam technology provides a “solid wall” or stop, ensuring you achieve the correct draw length every time. This helps archers using mechanical release aids to maintain proper form and produce a consistent follow-through for maximum accuracy. Details: Zero let-off design; Draw weight comes standard at 25 lbs and can be safely lowered to 15 lbs - all you need is a 3/16" hex wrench (provided) to adjust draw weight; Covers all standard draw lengths ranging between 15"-30"; Machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel; Composite limbs; Cable guard; Molded competition grip; Riser is drilled and tapped for standard accessories; 0% let-off; 35 1/2" axle-to-axle; 7 5/8" brace height. Note: Arrow rest and arrow nock and not included.
- Competition-quality, performance-driven bow.
- Similar to the Genesis Original but built with more features so any archer can customize it to fit their style.
- A solid back wall provides the archer with more consistent anchoring.
- With a zero let-off cam, this bow will fit most archers.
- Includes a machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel, sturdy composite limbs and high-strength bowstrings – all made in the USA.