La Sportiva Katana Lace Climbing Shoe
One of the most versatile shoes in the La Sportiva catalogue, the Katana Lace is a time-tested multi-pitch hero. The medium asymmetry and Vibram XS Edge allows reliable grips on the tiniest of holds, and the ever-sticky Frixion sole compound is perfect for smearing and crack climbing. It features La Sportiva's signature P3 Permanent Power Platform that guarantees the down-turned shape even after years of heavy use. If you're looking for one shoe that does it all, the Katana Lace will never disappoint.
- UNIVERSAL PERFORMANCE - Ideal for every type of climbing, the Katana Lace overperforms from the gym to the boulders and craggs
- ADVANCED EDGING - Vibram XS Edge compound allows you to focus your weight on the tiniest of foot holds; PD75 last means a pointed & downturned shape for proper weight distribution and support while edging
- PRECISION & SENSITIVITY - The medium-asymmetrical toebox allows for great precision & sensitivity; It's aggressive enough for steeper pitches where edging is key, comfortable enough for gym wear, and super-sticky for smearing
- QUALITY BUILD - Leather / Lorica upper and Pacific lined forefoot keep the fit tight yet comfortable; The 1.1mm Laspo flex midsole combined with P3 patented technology provides solid support even after years of hard use
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images; The Katana has a medium interior volume, designed for feet with a medium instep circumference, medium joint circumference, and small-volume heels; For a snug fit, buy 0.5-1 US sizes smaller than your regular shoe size