La Sportiva Kids' Stickit Rock Climbing Shoe
La Sportiva designed the Stickit model to adjust to the growing feet of children as they get older and develop more advanced climbing skills. The lacing system allows the heel of the shoe to adjust so kids can get the best fit possible, and parents can buy fewer pairs of shoes. The unlined leather upper is excellent for moisture management and all-day comfort. Durable FriXion rubber sole sticks to plastic and rock equally well, so the StickIts keep performing as kids move from indoor to outdoor routes. The lace that wraps around the heel can be shortened or lengthened with a simple knot and easily replaced if needed. The ideal terrain for these super-versatile rock climbing shoes: anywhere a monkey can take them.
- SIMPLE & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN FOR KIDS - The Stickit will help little feet grip holds without being too aggressively tight or technical; The straightforward design provides the comfort, convenience, and adaptability to spur kids to higher, more advanced routes at a faster pace
- EASY ON AND OFF - The Stickit is highly adjustable, looping around the top of the foot and the heel, and easy to lace up for kids of all ages
- ALL AROUND COMFORT - The unlined, rugged leather upper is breathable and keeps feet comfortable all day, whether indoors on the instruction wall, at the climbing gym, or outside bouldering
- GRIPPY RUBBER SOLE - Lightly structured with less rigidity to offer a strong multi-purpose rock climbing shoe; FriXion rubber grips plastic and rock equally well for edging and versatility across all surfaces
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Be sure to reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight, but not painful, and without pressure points