La Sportiva Men's Genesis Low GTX Waterproof Hiking Shoe
The Genesis Low GTX is a low-cut, lightweight hiking boot that pairs a durable leather upper with the waterproof breathability of Gore-Tex Surround Technology, effectively blending the agility of a trail running shoe with the durability, traction and stability of a lightweight backpacking boot. The Vibram Nano sole with Impact Brake System has multi-directional tread for enhanced traction across rugged downhill terrain and muddy trails. Keep your feet comfortable even after long days on the trail hiking, backpacking or running any time of the year.
- Polyester Mesh
- LIGHTWEIGHT TRAIL SHOES FOR ALL TERRAIN - La Sportiva's Synthesis Mid GTX is a low-height, versatile shoe designed for hiking any surface type; Durable, lightweight materials minimize fatigue during long day hikes
- 360-DEGREE WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY THAT BREATHES - Waterproof Gore-Tex Surround technology keeps your feet dry during extended treks, no matter the weather or the season; Paired with innovative Nano-Cell technology, the Genesis achieves unprecedented breathability
- EVERYDAY PERFORMANCE, EVERYDAY COMFORT - A suite of La Sportiva's innovative technologies team up with protective Nubuck leather to deliver optimal trail performance without sacrificing comfort, making the Genesis versatile enough for daily wear
- STABILITY & CONTROL - Vibram Nano sole with Impact Brake System provides excellent traction on steep or slick trails; Compression molded EVA and TPU midsole allow you to confidently navigate rocks and other obstacles
- EFFECTIVE SUPPORT - STB Technology stabilizes the foot by wrapping and unifying the midsole with the upper; Sturdy eyelets grip laces for the perfect locked-down fit and added stability on uneven ground