La Sportiva Men's Miura Climbing Shoe
The Miura has been one of the most popular climbing shoes for more than a decade, heralded for its versatility and reliability. With a performance fit and a highly asymmetrical shape, combined with a flatter last, this shoe is an excellent choice for technical climbing on terrain ranging from slabs to overhanging steeps.
A Vibram XS Edge sole provides unparalleled grip and support, allowing you to stick the tiniest of holds. The Miura also features La Sportiva's innovative Powerhinge system to control and minimize forward stretch, along with a Slingshot Rand to transfer power to the toes for enhanced edging control. Unlike most intermediate and expert level climbing shoes, the Miura's lace up design and Dentex-lined leather construction make it easy to achieve a precise, comfy fit.
- 100% Leather
- FAST LACING SYSTEM - Quick-pull lacing harness allows for precise regulation of inner volumes; Wrapping the foot snugly for excellent support, fit, and comfort
- ADVANCED CONTROL - A grippy 4mm Vibram XS Edge rubber sole and a highly tensioned Slingshot Rand that transfers power to the toes let climbers smear, hook, and edge like pros; Asymmetric build is ideal for precision pocket climbing
- CLIMB IN COMFORT - From the gym to the crags, the classic leather upper is soft yet supportive; Moisture-wicking Dentex lining keeps feet dry and comfortable all day long
- BUILT TO LAST - The indoor/outdoor Miura is constructed from industry-leading materials for high performance and durability; 1.1mm LaspoFlex forefoot midsole is lightweight and is designed for maximum torsion rigidity
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Be sure to reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight, but not painful, and without pressure points