La Sportiva Men's Skwama Rock Climbing Shoe
Designed to fulfill the needs of expert climbers on elite routes and boulder problems, the La Sportiva Skwama is a sensitive, snug fitting, and flexible slipper with the security of a hook-and-loop closure system. It employs intelligent solutions like P3 patented technology and split-sole construction to enhance its Vibram XS-Grip2 sole, allowing the sole to spread and grab onto the tiniest edges when weight is applied. The suede leather and microfiber uppers snuggly wrap around the foot and eliminate rigid areas and internal voids, promoting stability in torsion. The innovative, patented shell S-Heel maintains stability and enhances the adaptability of the shoe during heel hooks. The Skwama model has protective, ultra sticky rubber at the toe to protect against abrasion and form a substantial, grippy surface for toe hooks. Whether for technical bouldering, improvement at the gym, or expert-level crags, this high-performance shoe makes climbing more fluid, intuitive, and harmonious. Skwama: It fits like a skin; it protects like a scale.
- TECHNICAL FOR TOP PERFORMANCE - Patented S-Heel construction provides optimal heel hooking maneuverability and the perfect heel cup fit for use on any type of wall, whether sheer rock faces, slabs, or overhangs
- ADVANCED EDGING - Designed to perform with sensitivity, flexibility, and precision on all surfaces; The P3 Patent System coupled with the new split-sole construction allows the sole to spread out when weight is applied, reducing edge deformation and strengthening holds
- STICKY TOE BOX - The Skwama model has protective, ultra sticky rubber toe patches to protect against abrasion and form a grippy surface for toe hooks and scumming; Climbing becomes more fluid, instinctive and harmonious
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN - Vibram sole, suede leather upper, and a flexible build provide a balance of comfort and high performance; Lightly structured with less rigidity to offer a strong multi-purpose shoe; Great sensitivity to feel the rock below your feet for superior adaptability
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Be sure to reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight, but not painful, and without pressure points