La Sportiva Tarantulace Flame Talla
The La Sportiva TarantuLace is the super-comfortable, high-performance solution for any climber looking for one shoe to do it all. Designed for intermediate climbers, the TarantuLace features a rugged rubber heel rand, grippy FriXion RS rubber soles, and a low- asymmetry RN45 shoe shape, lending plenty of grip, support, and sensitivity. Refusing to sacrifice comfort for technical performance, the synthetic leather overlay lacing harness adds great support for beginner to mid level climbers, and the unlined leather upper and breathable lined tongue are comfy and soft. Whether hitting your local gym wall or an expert-level pitch, this men's one-quiver climbing shoe will keep you moving up.
- FAST LACING SYSTEM - Quick-pull lacing harness allows for precise regulation of inner volumes; Wrapping the foot snugly for excellent support, fit, and comfort
- ALL-AROUND PERFORMANCE - Designed to help intermediate climbers smear, hook, and edge like pros; The aggressive rubber heel rand, sticky FriXion RS rubber soles, and low-asymmetry RN45 build let climbers find purchase on edges with great sensitivity and without pain or cramping
- CLIMB IN COMFORT - From the gym to the crags, the classic unlined leather upper is soft and comfortable; Lined tongue controls moisture and enhances breathability; Synthetic leather overlay adds just the right level of support
- BUILT TO LAST - This indoor/outdoor climbing shoe is constructed from high quality materials; 1.8mm LaspoFlex at the midsole and 5mm FriXion RS at the sole make the TarantuLace as stable as it is durable
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Be sure to reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight, but not painful, and without pressure points