La Sportiva Women's Synthesis Mid GTX Hiking Shoe
The La Sportiva Synthesis Mid GTX for women blends the agility of a trail running shoe with the durability, traction and stability of a lightweight backpacking boot. Gore-Tex Surround technology gives you 360 degrees of fully waterproof protection without sacrificing breathability. The Vibram Nano sole with Impact Brake System has multi directional treads for enhanced traction across rugged downhill terrain and muddy trails. Keep your feet comfortable even after long days on the trail hiking, backpacking or running any time of the year. Great for the hiker or backpacker who prefers the freedom of a trail running shoe but still wants the stability, ankle support and durability of a hiking boot. Recognized by Backpacker Magazine with the Editors' Choice award, as well as the recipient of an Outdoor Industry Award, La Sportiva's Synthesis Mid GTX is a reliable, high performance hiking shoe.
- LIGHTWEIGHT TRAIL SHOE - La Sportiva's Synthesis Mid GTX is a mid-height, versatile hiking shoe designed for moving fast on all types of terrain; Durable, ultralight materials minimize fatigue during long hikes and runs
- GORE-TEX PROTECTION - Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Surround technology keeps your feet dry during extended day hikes or overnight backpacking trips no matter the weather
- BREATHABLE - Ultralight moisture-wicking AirMesh fabrics with Nano-Cell technology keep your feet cool on hot days, control moisture, and prevent blisters
- STABILITY & CONTROL - Vibram Nano sole with Impact Brake System provides excellent traction and stability on steep descents; Confidently navigate rocks, roots, and other obstacles with the reinforced compression-molded EVA / TPU inserts
- ANKLE SUPPORT - STB Technology stabilizes the foot by wrapping and unifying the midsole with the upper; Adjustable bungee pull cord lacing system stays put and offers a more secure fit than traditional lace-up shoes