La Sportiva Women's Wildcat Trail Running Shoe, Grey/Butter, 39 M EU
La Sportiva's most cushioned trail running shoe, the original Wildcat is an ultralight all-terrain trail runner great for those looking for long distance comfort and exceptional foot protection. Extra cushioning, shock absorption and an 12mm heel-to-toe drop make for a smooth foot strike. The super grippy FriXion AT outsole with Impact Brake System and X-Axis gives these trail runners incredible control for navigating rocks, roots and steep, rugged trails. The nylon molded flex transfer shank protects your forefoot from sharp rocks and keeps pesky bruises at bay even through ultramarathons or extended thru hikes. Full mesh uppers keep these shoes surprisingly light. Overbuilt rubber toes provide durability for miles and miles of abuse.
- WELL CUSHIONED - Stable and neutral, the Wildcat is La Sportiva's most cushioned trail running shoe; Performs best in moderate to technical terrain
- SHOCK ABSORPTION - High-cushion midsole delivers all day comfort during long hikes, ultra-marathons, backcountry runs, and off road races; Nylon molded flex transfer shank and a layer of LaSpEVA provide added shock absorption for serious athletes
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE - Vented AirMesh uppers keep your feet cool on hot days, control moisture and prevent blisters without adding unnecessary weight to make the Wildcat an exceptional ultralight trail runner
- FULL CONTROL - Grippy FriXion AT sole with Impact Brake System and X-Axis provides traction and stability on slick trails or uneven terrain; Aggressive outsole bites into the trail while the one-piece molded lacing harness maintains a snug fit
- ANKLE SUPPORT - TPU transkinetic heel stabilizers and UreTech reinforcements provide the extra support and stability backcountry trail runners and ultralight backpackers need for high mileage days