Salomon Men's Quest Prime GTX Backpacking Boot Magnet/Black/Red Dalhia 9 M US
If you treat backpacking like a sport, quest prime gtx is the boot that gets you more wins. Super light and designed for optimum cushioning and protection, you'll be able to go faster and farther in total comfort.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- 100% Waterproof Split Suede Leather and Water Resistant Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- A lighter boot makes for an easier journey. At only 570g, Quest Prime GTX is one of the lightest boots in the backpacking category
- A rubber toe cap protects feet from all kinds of hazards. A GORE-TEX membrane ensures breathable weather protection. Great cushioning for long distance comfort
- Bridging the span between mountain heritage and athletic design cues. Salomon DNA expressed in this progressive yet clean silhouette