Salomon Xa Pro 3D Winter Ts CSWP J Trail Running Shoe
Fully waterproof and lined with cozy fur, the xa pro 3D winter TS cswp for juniors has the Salomon fit and grip technology to match any activity in any cold, wet environment.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.75" from arch
- Full ClimaSalomon waterproof bootie.
- Thinsulate insulation provides enough insulation for snowy, cold conditions.
- Contagrip with aggressive lug design ensures grip on all surfaces and terrain types.
- Salomon 2 year limited warranty