Slime 10162 Tube Tire Sealant, 1 Gallon
Slime Tube sealant prevents and repairs flat tires caused by puncturing objects up to 1/8-inch (3mm) in diameter. Slime works repeatedly to repair new and existing punctures and is guaranteed to perform for up to two years. Slime Tube Sealant seals multiple punctures repeatedly, and is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-aerosol, and also water soluble. This inner tube formulation should not be used in a tubeless tire. (For tubeless tire sealant, see item 10163.) Slime sealants are designed to treat tread area punctures only and should not be used to repair sidewall punctures, snake bites, rim spoke punctures, or gashes from metal or glass.
- Prevents and repairs flat tires for bikes and dirt bikes
- Instantly seals punctures up to 1/8-inch (3mm) in diameter
- Works to seal multiple punctures repeatedly
- Guaranteed to perform for up to two years
- Formula is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-aerosol, and water soluble