Spank Spike Race 33 Bead Bite Bicycle Rim - 27.5 inch - C02SR3365
Now you can add traction and stability to your ride without sacrificing speed. SPANK Industries is a longtime leader in the development of wide rim technology. The SPIKE Race 33 Rim is the evolution of SPANK's infamous SPIKE Race rim line up. With a 28mm inner profile, the SPIKE Race 33 combines the wide stance of its predecessor the SPIKE 35 EVO, with the light weight of SPANK's legendary Race 28. The Race 33 was designed to optimize tire spread across a wider array of tires options, without squaring off tire profiles, making it ideal for anyone in need of enhanced traction and stability without compromising speed on track. Sturdy Dynamal alloy construction paired with SPANK's acclaimed OohBah rim design, make the SPIKE Race 33 one of the strongest alloy hoops on the market. Equipped with SPANK's patented Bead Bite anti-burp tubeless system, the SPIKE Race 33 offers unmatched tire security and performance with or without tubes.
- A high performance alloy rim designed for freeride, race and downhill use
- Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place
- 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction
- The corrugated rim center adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material
- Shot peen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable