Wald W10252 Bicycle Training Wheels (16 to 20-Inch Wheels.75 and 1-Inch Frame Tubes)
Designed to mount on most bicycles measuring 16 to 20 inches.
- Includes frame adapters for compatibility with 0.75 and 1-inch rear frame tubes and also works with 1.25-inch tubes without adapters
- Features 5 1/2" Diameter plated steel wheels with rubber tires
- Intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds
- The wheels are “For most 16”-20” bicycles with 1 ¼” rear frame or smaller
- For SINGLE SPEED BIKES: Features 5 1/2" diameter plated steel wheels with rubber tires. Intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds.
- The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes
- The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
- Easy to install. To fit properly there must be at least 3/8" of axle outside the axle nut on both sides of the rear wheel.
- Wald training wheels are designed exclusively for single-speed bicycles, not designed for multi-speed bicycles.